Sunday, June 16, 2013

The First Ever TheNot Wedding NYC Recap | Part 1

I've finally had a chance to sit down and share with you my experience at the first ever TheNot Wedding in New York City! After a few hundred e-mails and multiple timeline drafts, I have to admit it's bittersweet going through all the pictures and knowing that it is over. It's also pretty darn exciting to know there is always next year! *wink *wink

One of my personal highlights throughout the entire experience, was the opportunity I had to collaborate with so many different vendors. Not only did I get to meet talented professionals in the wedding industry but I also got to hang out with some of my favs! Hang out, work, party... yeah it was that awesome!

I've decided to break up this post in three parts, because there really was a lot to capture and since we had three insanely talented photographers, I thought I'd give them their own special spotlight. =) So without further adieu, here are some of the behind the scenes shots that our guests didn't see, until now. Enjoy!













This is one of my absolute favorites from Tim Kuder's Authentic Photo. Genius!





If you love our entire wedding party's look, click HERE to see who and how you can reach these vendors for your special day! All images provided by Tim Kuder's Authentic Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback!