Thursday, August 01, 2013

It's August! Where did the time go?

Can you guys seriously believe it's August already? This is absolutely insane! We just have to get through this month and 4 more and we're at Christmas... my favorite holiday! I know, I know, I'm thinking ahead but it seems that these days are just flying by.

So much has been going on the past few months that I really haven't had a chance write and keep you all updated. I sincerely apologize. I promise to keep you in the loop more often!

While I gather all my notes (there are many!) I wanted to share with you a sneak peek of a recent shoot I did with my dear friend Jennifer from Cyrience Creative Studios. We called this our Modern Fairy tale and are completely in love with it! Isn't it just breathtaking?!

Enjoy and happy August friends!
I am someone who is  looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love."~Sex and the City 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback!