Friday, March 06, 2015

DDE Long Island Wedding Teaser

Fridays are the best days of the week yes?! Well it's just about to get better!

Let me just tell you how much this beautiful bride means to me. We met on New Years Eve last year. It was literally December 31st and when we met it was instant connection. Her now husband even asked us, after twenty minutes of non stop conversations, if we had met before! Every vendor meeting, walk-through or lunch date, we were asked if we were related or had been friends for a long time or something to that effect. Again. Nada. Since then I have had the wonderful privilege of not just calling her a DDE bride but an awesome friend that I can spill my secrets to after a bottle of wine. (yes I said bottle, I promise we're good). Also, I mean sure, I'm OK with being asked if we're related because WOW isn't she beautiful?! Eeek!

So so happy to share this little sneak peek of my friend and beautiful beautiful bride Stephanie. Wait until you see the rest of these pictures. You'll fall in love just like I did.









Gorgeous image by my friend Matthew Sowa Photography



Happy Friday friends! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback!